• Garry's Mod

• Garry's Mod

• Garry's Mod

• Garry's Mod

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Story Of Wogs Part 2: The darkside fights back

Starter People: Lockeness, Zeri, Monkeyboy and Hansloge

"Ha taking Jason down was a peace of cake being the headmaster is much harder though" Ham Says "I HAVE TO WATCH your insanity choose people I know and used to be friends with DIE! All for your selfish enjoyment."

As Lockeness, Zeri, Monkeyboy and hansloge are transported down ham says "You are in my domain but in due time you will be able to tell this can be yours."
"You, ruthless and savage gods are here to fight not die. if you die you lose you only have 2 chances" this makes the 4 turn on themselves instant fighting breaks out.
Bleeding noses were obviously gonna be common as eachother ruptured veins and hurt eachother. they couldn't manage long in the fight so they all had to run off and scatter.

"Eughh glad I made it out of those filthy mongrels"

Entering battle was easy for the 2 new contestants
[Image: lol_meme___twitch_by_ourempress-d4s2h81.jpg]
Rate Post
New Contestants:Zaiah And Silent
In the grave:Zeri

"Zaiah and silent the newest ones." Ham said "They are murderers you know?"

As lockeness walked away he noticed the leaves shuffle then spread out came zeri running who attempted to maul him but lockeness knew better and grabbed zeris head and pulled him over his shoulder. He snapped zeris neck. A bloody bloody mess. meanwhile monkeyboy and hansloge were both hiding in trees near each other eating apples and such.

(ill add the vote death later)
Im not adding the death note
New Contestants:none
In the grave:None

"No deaths today just survival"

As all of them spread out monkey and lockeness found a bee nest that was deserted each fought for it but who left with it?: lockeness he knew he could do something to survive hams slaughterdome and honey was the first step.

Death Poll: http://www.strawpoll.me/5630172
EnterPoll: http://www.strawpoll.me/5630189
New gods: Meltdown Duo(Kappa And Degenerate), me, Jason and beast
Death: Monkey and Hans

"Your foolish games amuse me unlike Jason" Ham says "You may be the killer but im the one gaining this amuses me greatly

"I KNOW I have the solution" A guy with a head said "Instead of me going in ill send the cyborgs! it will never fail." As a guy with a head transports the meltdown duo down monkey and hans are doing stuff

Monkey and hans sitting in trees k-i-l-l-i-n-g but zaiah knew better he pegged a rock at hans and as hans fell he grabbed monkey and they both landed hans hit the rock that was thrown at him killing him in seconds very painfully monkey daised by this didn't get up Zaiah took this to advantage and grabbed the rock out from hans and beat monkey to a bloody corpse.
"IGOR FETCH ME THE CHOCOLATE MILK!" "But master aren't you supposed to be in the battle?" "Shhh you'll alert the headmaster or the light one"
The Meltdown duo immediately started their hunt to murder anyone they see.

Death list: http://www.strawpoll.me/5630369
(10-01-2015, 09:45 PM)eG_ Wrote: This incredibly low quality compared to 50 shades.

Like your opinion. hue hue.
(10-01-2015, 06:38 PM)A Guy With A Head Wrote: New gods: Meltdown Duo(Kappa And Degenerate), me, Jason and beast
Death: Monkey and Hans

"Your foolish games amuse me unlike Jason" Ham says "You may be the killer but im the one gaining this amuses me greatly

"I KNOW I have the solution" A guy with a head said "Instead of me going in  ill send the cyborgs! it will never fail." As a guy with a head transports the meltdown duo down monkey and hans are doing stuff

Monkey and hans sitting in trees k-i-l-l-i-n-g but zaiah knew better he pegged a rock at hans and as hans fell he grabbed monkey and they both landed hans hit the rock that was thrown at him killing him in seconds very painfully monkey daised by this didn't get up Zaiah took this to advantage and grabbed the rock out from hans and beat monkey to a bloody corpse.
"IGOR FETCH ME THE CHOCOLATE MILK!" "But master aren't you supposed to be in the battle?" "Shhh you'll alert the headmaster or the light one"
The Meltdown duo immediately started their hunt to murder anyone they see.

Death list: http://www.strawpoll.me/5630369

:O I BE BADASS! (i can hear the halo guy saying DOUBLE KILL!!!)
Ive been lagging behind on this.
New Gods:None
Death:Beast and Jason

"Bahaha blood shed makes them dead remember this quote it will cause stuff later." Ham said

As beast and Jason ran across they noticed something strange: clones. They each ran at the clones and both ended up headbutting eachother this caused a concussion which provided easy a easy attack for zaiah as zaiah pounced on the opportunity it seemed as if silent did too they each hit eachother and ended up killing Jason and beast with a fatal blow to the brain but as silent thought:"Survival is vital" he ran from zaiah they both scattered into a blinding daze. if you saw them you would be blind because you are already watching and you don't even know HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW!? ARE YOU INSANE? They both went in different directions suddenly zaiah ran into a river without knowing degenerate noticed this and tried to get kappa to run torwards zaiah but this proved ineffective as degenerates weak to water if he gets hit in his circuitry.
(10-27-2015, 01:48 PM)A Guy With A Head Wrote: Ive been lagging behind on this.
New Gods:None
Death:Beast and Jason

"Bahaha blood shed makes them dead remember this quote it will cause stuff later." Ham said

As beast and Jason ran across they noticed something strange: clones. They each ran at the clones and both ended up headbutting eachother this caused a concussion which provided easy a easy attack for zaiah as zaiah pounced on the opportunity it seemed as if silent did too they each hit eachother and ended up killing Jason and beast with a fatal blow to the brain but as silent thought:"Survival is vital" he ran from zaiah they both scattered into a blinding daze. if you saw them you would be blind because you are already watching and you don't even know HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW!? ARE YOU INSANE? They both went in different directions suddenly zaiah ran into a river without knowing degenerate noticed this and tried to get kappa to run torwards zaiah but this proved ineffective as degenerates weak to water if he gets hit in his circuitry.

i hope i dont die like this xD and also nice job this is getting better
New gods: Nugz
Dead gods:None

"Blood shed makes them dead but none died so blood shed isn't existing." Ham said

As degenerate and kappa try to get to zaiah a foe sneaks up and taps them on the shoulder and pushes them in the water. almost short circuiting both of them and almost frying them but zaiah takes this chance to push them onto water to scare his foe so he can escape as he does this someone attempts to drown him he couldn't see who but they tried.
Kappa and degenerate spared him by hitting the person downstream and zaiah escaped they yelled "NEXT TIME WE WONT BE SO EASY!" zaiah knew they meant this meanwhile at the evil lab "Muahahaha I have it they are distracting him" A guy with a head said "He wont come to retrieve me." "IGOR FETCH ME THE KETCHUP IM MAKING A NEW ABOMINATION OF A ROBOT NAMED ROBURGER!" "Right away sir" "Also get the mayo please no mustard" "His name will be darek." "He will attempt to kill the meltdown duo once they killed all the targets then he will eat himself out of existence so I win! MUAHAHAHAHHA!"
New gods: None
IN the graveBig Grinarek

"Something's wrong theres a virus someone needs to stop." Ham said worryingly "We NEED TO STOP IT!"

As nugz runs he sees a burger king bag he runs torwards it and digs out of it and finds a burger he eats it the burger screams but he doesn't stop chewing till it stops screaming
this obviously killed it. Degenerate and Kappa break it torwards nugz when they see him but nugz outsped them and made it to a bloody river. They had to stop chasing him and had to find a new target nugz swam upstream and saw zaiah he obviously ran at eachother but in the end had to scatter when degenerate came flying across the river at them. Kappa reeled him in with a anchor attached to him.