Choose Your Game

• Garry's Mod

• Garry's Mod

• Garry's Mod

• Garry's Mod

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Across Two Plains: A Story.

his realm is dangerous. a power influx leaves the weak useless. he's counted as one of the "weak. " not weak willed though. his determination to live drove him into our realm without thoughts, without even thinking of the risks. what could have happened was that he could have perished due to explosion from the in-balance of power in his body. he would implode like a marsh-mellow getting nuked in a microwave. but he took the risk and it paid off. he didn't implode, he found his freedom. This life would be better for him is what everyone else thought. But he didn't think he just did. And it bought him freedom. When he stepped out of the rift in the universe he expected a ton of people to maul him. But no one did anything he stepped down the stairs of a very beautiful ginormous temple. And as he did he stumbled and almost fell down the steps. But he caught his grip and pulled himself back up. As he reached the final step everyone snapped their heads in his direction, as if they saw a alien. He saw very bright and beautiful hair colors if I were to tell you them all I would go insane, but ill list a few: red, green, yellow, blue, purple and a very bright hot pink. All the colors were grouped into a special color coding, but he stood out. His hair a very dark, dark purple it looked like a nebula was growing on his head. But it wasn't his fault he was different. Also he noticed that everyone was wearing clothing opposite to the color to their hair. Ill give a example: ted wearing green, blue wearing orange, pink wearing lime green, and yellow wearing purple. Instantly the world felt like it unfroze and everyone looked away and started to talk again. As he stalked off to the nearest tavern every once in a while he would catch a groups gaze. When he reached his destination he sat at the bar. The bartender looked at him and asked "Welcome, anything I can help you with?" Which he replied with "A light drink please." The bartender walked behind the wall in front of him and returned with a soda. "Perfect." "Name sir? It's for law purposes." "Hen-" He was cut off by a knife shoved against his neck. The bartender yelled at the man carrying him off "Let him go! He's new around here." "No! I got him fair and square."

Just gonna conclude the story with that.

I liked the name, it fits because the 2 realms.
[Image: lol_meme___twitch_by_ourempress-d4s2h81.jpg]
Rate Post
Chapter 2: Beyond the edge

It was her time to shine she was near being rightfully deemed able to marry, but she didn't want to, but it wasn't her choice it was her moms. She couldn't leave her destiny, well at least with all eyes pointed at her. She was contemplating who she was going to marry, when her door burst down. It was her father, dressed in all red with a beautiful cap on and nice shiny boots, he seemed in a rush. "Your majesty, the queens guard was sent after me. She knew I would stop you from illegal marriage," he said "She's going to marry you to a person not native to here." "She hopes to form a bond so they can win the war waging in Fethermore." with this he said "To stop it, I will help you escape on marriage day." "By the way, go down to the shops and buy some talismans, they are going to use a spell to keep you in check." "The talismans will protect you from most of the spells." "I'm going out the secret route if they ask about me say I never came." With that he jumped down a passage under her bed. She could hear footsteps down the hall. A Guardsman came in through the open door, and said "Why is the door open?" In which she replied with "To let the air in." "Have you seen a man dressed in all red with sparkling boots and a bright blue cap?" "No." She replied "Alright ill be on my way," "If you see him tell us." With that he ran back down the hall.
She thought to herself fools, cant believe they actually believed my story.

And that ends chapter 2!
Chapter 3: Familiar faces

"No I got him fair and square." Just as his captor was about to drag him off he was incapacitated. When he looked back at his savior it was just a tiny little orange, tabby and very fluffy kitten who raked the throat of the man.  When he squatted down to pet the little kitten, it darted off. He looked up to see everyone in shock. He walked over to the bar and asked, "Why is everyone so surprised back in my realm a tiny little kitten could be more powerful then a ginormous ox." "Well, that was a criminal. And it wasn't a kitten, it was a shape-shifter." "That's unsettling." "There's always one key detail in shape-shifters, their eyes." "They change colors while in another species form." "Weir-r-rd." "shape-shifters in this area are illegal." "Well, I best be on my way." With that he stalked off. Then he unconsciously knocked into a person. "Sorry sir." He started to dust off his shirt. "Its fine, I'm used to it, it happens all the time purposefully to outsiders." "That is what I am, and I can tell you are." He looked up to see surprisingly their hair color was the same, but they had completely different haircuts. The strange mans was all curly and spiking up while his was matted to his face. But their eye color was the exact same, but he looked aged as he had wrinkles all over.  "Outsiders can easily be classified by hair colors but there are some with different traits other then hair that make them stick out." "There are only 5 colors that are classified as outsiders, crimson red, nebula purple, pale white and dark pink." "Clothing is always opposite to hair for people who aren't outsiders." "That's very weird, but I could understand why." He thought to himself No I cant. Something about the face of this man set off alarms in his mind it looked very familiar. "Well I best be off my way." "Wait!" "How long have you been here sir?" "Around 8 weeks." I know this man, he's the bishop who went missing! I'll find him and inspect him later. he thought to himself.

Longest chapter so far, with that it concludes chapter 3.
Where's the fifth color ;.;
(03-18-2016, 02:23 PM)SergeKillz Wrote: Where's the fifth color ;.;

Well that will take part soon C:
Chapter 4: Hatred and denial

She knew her father was in big danger, but what could she do? There was something strange going on, something not right. There was something different in his look, some hairs were escaping his hat and they weren't the color of his normal hair. It was a very weird green, she couldn't explain it. But minor details for her, she didn't care as long as her father was ok. That's when she heard a lock twist and her door open, it was a royal messenger. "Your majesty, we got some bad news..." "Yes? What is it give it to me straight I can handle it" "You're fther, well... He's d-" "DONT TELL HER!" it was her mothers r. "Sorry, your majesty. I am obligated to tell her." "Your father, he's dead..." That's when her whole world crashed. She pulsated and twitched for a while then she collapsed into a husk of herself. She soon started to sob. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" "I had to, it was apart of his will, also. You told me to tell her no matter what." "I TRIED TO STOP YOU BUT YOU DIDNT LISTEN!" "Your majesty, I'm sorry but I was driven by the law of the fethermorians..."
Chapter 5: Death and destruction.
"Your majesty, cheer up." "Everything, will be alright." "NO, Everything WONT be alright." "Well there's a reason we were hunting him." "He had illegal outsider hair." "It shows that he is much too powerful to be in such a place of high ranking." "We were required by law to track him." "When we found him, sorry, parts of him. He was in a bloody river." "I cant stress that enough, it was even out of the queens power to stop us." "He may have been a very, very honorable man. But law required us to kil-" With that the princess darted out of the open door. When they went to look for her they saw a opened hatch in the floor but no princess. "Round up the guard, get a search party for her." Said her mother "Yes your majesty, you knew I had to tell her." "No, you didn't. I could have found a legal loophole to that." The royal messenger speed walked out the door, and was greeted by some guardsmen who kept him there. "This is outrageous!" "The princess demanded it." "Let me through the queen commanded me to talk to the guard." When he looked back the queen was gone too. "We will let you go once the queen tells us herself." "You cant do that." "I am the royal messenger!" "And we are the princesses guard, your point is?" "That I was commanded to get the guard!" "That isn't gonna work on us, sorry bud."
Chapter 6: Truth...

As he walked on the border of a place unknown to him he saw a news stand, and walked over to it. The man was yelling loudly the news. "Breaking news:Relidon and Abaytha have fused into one which caused the rise of Caerhayes the wizard stronghold!" Relidon,Abaytha and Caerhayes? He crossed the plain again. He took a old article which stated "Lord Myra created a barrier between the Two Plains! The last wizard king (still alive) has made a barrier between the Two Plains, When you pass through your power level swaps, so if your strong in one side your weak on the other, to block raiders from the other Plain. Lord Myra, his heirs and everyone he trusts with his life are unaffected by it. He grabbed another article from 16 years ago. "Lord Myra's kids kidnapped. the kidnappers, thought to be from the other plain!" Hmm that's why there's a barrier He picked up one more article from 19 years ago "Lord Myra and the queen had a baby, boy and girl. Both exhibit magic properties, he says this quote on quote "I love them very much, maybe they will run the kingdom someday." Under that article said, "Lord Myra crowned king, after he married the queen he was supposed to be a consort. But he was crowned king after he needed to spend time. King Heiren Lycik has spies in Ruari Kingdom, making the consort (Myra) king allowed him to spend more time with her, he also serves as her bodyguard.
Hmm, but he failed to protect his own children. He thought. he stalked off. As he was walking he tripped on a boot. "What are you doing around here spellchanter?" Spellchanter "What do you mean by 'spellchanter'?" "I mean wizard." "I'm no wizard." "You have a aura." "A what?" "A aura, they only show on wizards." This man is glowing, is that what he means? "Anyway, you look old enough to be able to go to Oden's Ford, ever hear of it?" "No, what is it?" "It's a training camp." "Anyway, I need to take my leave." "Bye, have a nice day." "Thanks." With that he disappeared down a alley. As he walked down the street he saw the barrier glowing bright blue. He still needs to find his strength to survive, he's not really sure he's a wizard, it could have just been a side effect of walking in the barrier, he refused to believe it. He was walking on the border of a castle unknown to him and a city. As he walked closer to it, the air tensed up around him.

I am going to start making each of these longer, and more thick.
I like long and thick stories
(03-26-2016, 09:34 AM)Zeno Wrote: I like long and thick stories

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I was waiting for that.