Choose Your Game

• Garry's Mod

• Garry's Mod

• Garry's Mod

• Garry's Mod

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Shy Gizmo X Dominate Tori

It was a cool Friday night, the hustle and bustle of the big city surround’s the tipsy Tori and blazed and buzzed Gizmo. Slowly the couple dizzily make their way through a series of side streets and back alleys shifting their way back to Tori’s flat after a long night of drinking at the local pub including Gizmos successful weed run. After a couple of hours including tori fumbling the keys to the apartment the couple wander into the apartment and proceed to collapse on their bed. Suddenly Gizmo and Tori’s bed transformed into a pulled apart bread bowl. Alongside the sudden transformation, it began to rain various types of breads. Garlic, French, Whole-wheat, toast every type of bread you could imagine began to fill the bread bowl that was Tori’s bed. Tori and Gizmo started to chow down on every single piece of bread it didn’t last long until the two of them locked eyes when Tori proceeded to remove the bread in Gizmos mouth and make out vigorously. There two luscious blood red lips grinding against each other as their toughs began to intertwin, shift and shape to fill both of their mouths swapping saliva as they both gripped each other tightly vowing on a subconscious level never to let go. Tori began to slowly push Gizmo against the edge of the bread bowl whilst in the heat of making out. With a sudden jerking motion Tori separated their mouths only to point to the dark corner of the room saying “There is someone there I can hear breathing”. With loud click a light flicker on to reveal Jason sitting in a leather armchair and a wooden table with an old style Victorian lamp. Jason’s only words were “Please ignore me” and with another loud click turns of the light covering his portion of the room in darkness once again. Without a second of doubt Tori begins to undress both herself and Gizmo as fast as she can. As Tori removes Gizmos boxers revealing a massive foot long horse cock. Already dripping precum at the site of Tori’s dripping wet pussy, Tori begins to place Gizmos cock in her mouth slowly swallowing the whole shaft. Tori begins to move up and down on Gizmos shaft enjoying the taste of his cock savoring the feeling of chocking on a fat dick. Sudden Tori stops and take Gizmos swollen hard cock from her mouth into her hand saying “I can’t have you finished until I am”. Tori positions herself to receive Gizmos massive cock, slowly Gizmo inserts the tip of his throbbing cock into Tori’s pussy. Gizmo wasn’t like this before meeting Tori. Sex scared Gizmo. The thought of penetrating a woman's vagina did not appeal to him. His favorite sex action was masturbation, which he did several times a day, every day. James never tired of stroking his massive meat, and when he ejaculated It was like a volcanic eruption. Then suddenly Tori lets out a loud moan as Gizmos fat cock began to fill her even if it was just the tip. As Tori slowly began to sit on all the Gizmos shaft becoming crazier by the inch. When Gizmo’s cock filled Tori’s whole body her eyes began to roll back into her skull from the sheer pleasure and mass. Tori thought it would split her right in half. Tori let out a whimper as she felt his glans caress her engorged labia and then no doubt when Tori pushed his lovely cock inside her. High pitched ecstatic screams of pleasure as Gizmo started fucking Tori. Hours must have gone by as the couple fucked each other’s brains out switching into various positions until after many finishes later Tori stopped Gizmo. “I want to try something different” Tori asked still dripping with Gizmo’s cum. “I want you to fuck me in the ass” Gizmo was reluctant at first but it took mere seconds of looking at Tori’s tight little ass hole to change his mind. After placing a couple of globs of spit as lube on Tori’s ass cheeks. Gizmo rubbed his dick around the spit between Tori’s cheeks and then he pressed the head against Tori’s asshole. When he pushed, he slid all the way in without stopping. Tori let out a satisfied moan as Gizmo slid in and continued to moan as Gizmo started an in-out rhythm. Gizmo reached down with his hands and fondled Tori’s breasts, pulling aggressively on her nipples and causing her to groan even louder. Suddenly his hands left Tori’s body. "God Gizmo. Your cock feels fantastic in my ass. I love having your fat cock fucking my ass " Tori yelled out. Spurred on by her response, Gizmo increased his tempo and pulled harder on Tori’s tits. He was no longer the gentle Gizmo who Tori had knew. He was becoming the aggressor, a bull intent on claiming Tori’s tight little ass. Once again Gizmo let go of Tori but continued to ram in and out of her asshole "Reach down and play with your pussy Tori. Play with your pussy and make yourself cum for me. " As directed, Tori reached down to her crotch and began to rub her clit side to side. This sent Tori into a new level of arousal. Without conscious thought, her other hand ran down her stomach and slipped a finger into her pussy. She could feel Gizmo's cock through the thin membrane between her pussy and ass. Feeling his cock sliding past her fingers as Gizmo fucked her at a frantic pace. And with that Tori gasped and fell off a cliff into the most intense orgasm she has ever had. Spinning and falling flailing and screaming, and somewhere in the middle of it all Gizmo grunted brutally and Tori felt strong forceful jets of hot sticky cum shooting deeply into her bowels pushing Tori into even wilder spasms of delight. And then it was over. Tori was dazed and confused, laying in a bread bowl that was there bed with Gizmo’s cock in my ass, his cum deep in her bowels and Tori looking down at him in utter bliss. Gizmo slowly withdrew his softening cock from Tori’s ass and said in his finally words before passing out “I love you Tori”. Just before Gizmo finished those words Tori got up and said "Here's what's going to happen Gizmo. You are a lovely little pet and I'm going to keep you. First, you will never be able to leave me nor look for someone else. Secondly, we will fuck every single day no questions asked. Alright?” As Tori spoke, she ran her hand over Gizmos cock and begin to slowly jerk Gizmo off. She could feel the moisture and cum as she rubbed her hand along his massive cock, then back and forth fondling Gizmo’s balls. Tori’s last words “I love you too Gizmo you will never leave me”

God help me please
Rate Post
There are no words.
Except
WHAT THE FUCK
who you gonna do next?
You need help!
(01-15-2017, 12:38 AM)Atomic Wrote: who you gonna do next?

I dont know i did this mostly to stop Tori and Gizmo from ganging up at yelling at me.
(01-15-2017, 12:42 AM)Liru The Wolf Girl Wrote:

I dont know i did this mostly to stop Tori and Gizmo from ganging up at yelling at me.

lol
(01-15-2017, 12:42 AM)Liru The Wolf Girl Wrote:

Tbh you probably did this so you can jerk yourself off. You've made two of these already. I thought it was a one time thread.

Honest to god you need help lmao.
make one about me
do silent and jason?
this was nice