Choose Your Game

• Garry's Mod

• Garry's Mod

• Garry's Mod

• Garry's Mod

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Definitions/Explanations

This is basically a page for me to be able to link to when people argue over definitions of rules. I will update this with clarifications as needed when new problems are brought up. Use ctrl+f and search for the rule in order to find its definition. Comment rules that have unclear definitions within the main rules, and they'll be outlined more fully here.

METAGAMING:
Acting in ways that unfairly put one team at an advantage or disadvantage. Often associated with sabotaging ones own team. Includes calling out your t buddies, watching/letting a traitor kill innocents, ignoring kosses, giving t items to innos, etc.

KOS OFF ASSOCIATION:
Imagine two people are together in a room. Person A is a T and person B is either a T or an Innocent. Person A does a traitorous act/uses a disguiser/gets kossed. Person B ignores that and doesn't attack person A. It has to be completely clear that the person is ignoring them (They are in very close proximity [think close quarters] and B can clearly see A, yet chooses to ignore them). In that case, by ignoring these acts, person B is either metagaming (if they turn out to be an Innocent) OR they're a T. Person B, in this case, can be kossed off association.

LOCKABLE DOORS:
On maps with lockable doors such as the jail on 67th way, testers, or the jail on crummycradle, you may lock someone in there without their consent IF they walked in there on their own. If you block/push them in using props or your body, you’re subject to punishments for body/doorblocking. Rooms with lockable doors exist, and if you’re naïve enough to walk into one you’re subject to get locked in
The king of dying by fall damage on a T round
"Nobody likes tits" -Ham and Cheese, 2K15
"I 100% swear I was a t" -DerpehBunniez
(responding to question about my rank) "Yes, finger is finger" -Kyi
Rate Post
Lock it
I didn’t lock it because I wanted people to post the things that need to be clarified. If there’s any spam in here I’ll forum ban them
Yeah ultimate, read the post, gah
Lol the spam was from ender, daddy, and chameleon
(02-22-2018, 10:46 AM)Grey Wrote: Yeah ultimate, read the post, gah

I mean I thought by that he meant pm him about it but I reread it and it does say message on the thread
It nice to have clarification on kos off association, I have seen instances where people did that I did not due to me not being sure this helps both innocents and traitors to keep an eye on
unban cannabis
Out of game trading?
Isn't that self explanatory enough